jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Welcome guys !!


Hello guys..                    
In this blog I will post my school work for leverl 5. I will use this page to practice writing and reading also speaking.
Please follow me

My name is Maria Daniela but  my friends call me mada. I’m from Machiques, but now I live in maracaibo. I’m 19 years old ,I have one brother. I study electronic engineering at urbe. I love the mathematics and this trimester I taking 7 classes and I’m in the 4nd trimester

I love go out with my friends, play Ps3, dance, surfing the net and go out with my friends.
My favorite food is pizza and I like the ice cream very much.
The most important to me is God, my family and friends
I hate the liars, eat cheese and I can`t stand standing on a line
My dream is travel around the world and graduate from engineering school
About English I like to learn something new It`s very important for Me
What do I do to practice my English?  Well I listen to music in English the most difficult for me is grammar

Well please follow me, leave a comment
@mariidchacin :D

-"your mind, once stretched by a new idea never  regains it`s original dimensions" Oliver Wendell Holmes 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario